[Wcpr-members] CALVIN HARRIS TICKET GIVEAWAY!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:12:07 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, GREAT NEWS! We're giving away 5 pairs of tickets to see CALVIN
HARRIS live at Pacha on May 6th! The club loved us giving away tickets for
Pauly D, so they offered us more! You'll see some posters around campus, a
Facebook event for it, and an ad in the Stute tomorrow. I'll leave a few
flyers in Studio A, be sure to announce it on air and tell people how to
enter!

People can enter by emailing calvinharris at wcpr.org with their name, phone
number, and Stevens email address. All WCPR members are eligible to enter
too!

If anyone is interested in helping promote this and table sitting outside of
Pierce, let me know! We want this to be big, so tell everyone, and pass
around the Facebook event when you see it!

--
Robert May