[Wcpr-members] End-of-semester stuff!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Dec 14 13:29:37 EST 2011

Hey everybody, there will be *no meeting tonight*, but a bunch of us are
getting together to venture up to midnight breakfast together. If you're
interested just come by the station between 9:30 and 10, and we'll all head
up and hang out as a pack.

I want to thank all of our DJs for running a semester of awesome shows!
I've enjoyed literally everything I've heard from you guys, and I can't
wait to hear more next semester! Keep up the good work!

Also, thanks to everyone who has lent a hand with mobile units all
semester! We ran sound for some kickass SUMAC shows, and made a lot
of barbecue-goers and event-enjoyers happy. We couldn't have done it
without you!

Keep an eye out for info on *Pierce Week Spring 2012*, and save the dates:
January 30 - February 3!

Good luck on finals, and I'll see you all next semester!

--
Robert May
Colonel Mustard, WCPR