[Wcpr-members] Fun happenings during the week!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 7 16:08:32 EST 2011

Greetings everyone,

Just a quick reminder that on Wednesday we have a Mobile Unit for the
CFO-it's a quick PA system set-up with wireless mics in K228 with set-up at
the station for noon.

Also on Saturday we have our annual Intercollegiate Broadcasting Services
Radio conference in Manahattan. If anyone is intereested in heading out into
the city Friday and/or Saturday for a day filled with radio station tours,
panels, artists, and meeting with industry professionals, then please let
the board know via eboard at wcpr.org.

We also currently have nominations open for Publicity Manager, so if you
think you can manage making ads, rotating ads, and anything else to get the
station's name out, then feel free to nominate yourself, or someone else.

See you all Wednesday night at our regularly scheduled meeting at 9:30 in
Jacobus!

-Nick Barresi
GM