[Wcpr-members] Spring Break Broken-Fun Starts again!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:55:16 EDT 2011

Greetings one and all,

Welcome back from Spring break and we here at WCPR hope you're all ready to
breathe some life back into music and campus!

Tonight we will be having our weekly meetings at 9:30PM in the basement of
Jacobus and we're getting pumped for LSD which is NEXT WEEK- CHEYEA BOI!
We're getting closer to the awesome, so stop by to find out how YOU can be a
part of this completely AWESOME event!

But wait there's more!! For not only the price of LSD next week, we also
have a few awesome mobile units on Friday. If you're willing to work out
with some lights and see them in action before LSD, then feel free to help
with IUA's Holi celebration-set-up is at 4:30PM in the station. If you just
want to help spin some tunes, then we have another mobile unit for the
Iranian Students Association-Set-up is at 5PM for that one. Both events are
nice and fun, and there should be free food to grab at either event as well!

Not only that but you might also want to find out the hell we all managed to
digest down at IBS and make ourselves even more awesome!

Finally, GET EXCITED over our next Movie Night coming soon!

If I'm so excited about tonight, then there is absolutely no reason why you
guys shouldn't all be excited as well-so come on down at 9:30PM to see just
we're talking about!

Nick Barresi
Over-caffeinated GM