[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight!

Robert May rmay at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 30 14:35:39 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, sorry for the late notice, but we have our usual weekly
meeting tonight at 9:30 in the station. We'll be talking about some upcoming
events, including a full band setup tomorrow, and the big one: LSD on
FRIDAY!!! Come by for the usual revelry and excitement.

If you're interested in helping out with an event TONIGHT, we could use a
few extra hands! Meet up at the station at 6:30 to help set up lights and
sound support for IGSA's Holi event! This one is easy and a lot of fun, with
some great free food. Again, meet at 6:30 if you want to help out.

We've got a lot of events coming up this month, so if you've been interested
in helping with mobile unit events, you've got plenty of chances coming up!
It is a lot of fun, and most events have some sort of free food!

Thanks everyone, see you tonight!

--
Robert May