[Wcpr-members] Station upgrades!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri Nov 11 14:09:39 EST 2011

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about a couple of new
things here at WCPR. As most of you read in the weekly email, the PHONE is
here! We have a new phone system (same number, 201-216-3483), and for those
of you that missed the meeting, there's a nice instructional document on
the desk in front of the phone. Let me know if you have any remaining
questions after seeing that, or if you have any problems with the phone
system

You asked, and we finally got it configured correctly! You can now record
your show in the high quality it was meant to be. There is a program called
Audacity (which I'm sure some of you are familiar with) on the computer
now, and there is a text file next to the desktop shortcut for it. The text
file has instructions on how to record your show, so for those of you that
are interested, check it out!

Let me know if you have any questions about anything new going on at the
station, and don't hesitate to send me further suggestions of features
you'd like to see! For instance, I've had a lot of people telling me they
want station computer audio out... Soon! Within a week or so we'll have
that configured for you guys.

Enjoy!

--
Robert May