[Wcpr-members] Meeting tomorrow and events on Friday!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Nov 15 23:55:25 EST 2011

Hey bros and bro-esses, I want to thank everyone who helped out with mobile
unit events last week! We had a great staff turnout and they all went well
and were a lot of fun. We've got some coming up this week...

*Friday* is the big day, with *three events!* We've got to set up lights
for the *Mock Indian Wedding*, then once that's set up we have to give
the *Duck
After Dark: Jazz Club Night* some minor sound support. We'll have
information at the meeting about setup time and those events.

Finally *SUMAC *is hosting a band with a really long name! *The World Is a
Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die* will be headlining a show
in the Babbio Atrium. Setup is at 5PM in the station for that, and it's
guaranteed to be a good show.

*Please see the signup sheet on the window in the lounge if you're
interested in helping out!* We want to know who's on board for these
events, and sometimes they are small enough that there's not enough work
for more than four people, so check out the sheet and sign up if you want
to help! We encourage and appreciate all hands!

Oh, and some radio station stuff... The phone works, as well as recording
your shows! If you'd like a tutorial or more info on these, either email me
at gm at wcpr.org or come by the meeting tomorrow!

See you all at the usual weekly meeting, tomorrow night at 9:30PM in the
station!

--
Robert May
Bro Montana, WCPR