[Wcpr-members] Events and meeting this week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Nov 29 13:18:44 EST 2011

Hey everyone, I hope you all had fun over Thanksgiving break! Two weeks of
classes left... Crazy, right? We'll have our usual weekly meeting at 9:30PM
tomorrow, and we've got some good stuff to announce!

This week we've got three events going on:
Wednesday *- OGSA Pizza and Beer* - Setup at 7PM in the station
Thursday - *WCPR/DphiE's Duck Finals Party!* - Setup at 7PM in the station
- we need lots of hands for this one!
Friday - *WCPR and SUMAC Present: The Hood Internet and Navegante* - Setup
at 5:30PM in the station

We need the most help for Thursday, which should be a lot of fun! If you
have any questions or if you are interested in helping out, come by the
meeting or email us at info at wcpr.org.

See you all at the meeting tomorrow!

--
Robert May