[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Oct 5 19:18:07 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, sorry for the late notice (busy week!) but tonight we have our
*usual weekly meeting at 9:30PM* in the station. We've got a few things to
update everyone on, and business as usual. If you still haven't handed in
your forms, or if you need card access, come by tonight and we'll get it all
figured out.

In terms of mobile units, the only one we've got this week is *the Sig Ep
Open Mic Night* this *Friday*. We'll be running a fairly straightforward PA
system with monitors, so if you're around Friday night and looking for a fun
event featuring your fellow students making fools of themselves on stage,
meet at the station at *5:30PM* to help set up.

We've got a lot of mobile units coming up mid-October, including a full band
setup for a SUMAC show, so stay tuned!

If anyone ever wants to check out the schedule of events we'll be doing
sound for, you can always check out *timetable.wcpr.org.* Here you can see
our upcoming events, as well as book us for an event if you are part of an
organization that wants to make your event more fun.

See you tonight!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR