[Wcpr-members] Battle of the Bands info, including free shirt opportunity!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Oct 11 00:02:23 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, I know it's still a ways out, but Theta Phi Alpha + WCPR's
Battle of the Bands is happening on Friday, November 4th! We are providing
full sound support, and we'll need some hands to help our getting equipment
moved to and from Bissinger, as well as set up and run. This event is a
GREAT learning experience for anyone interested in mobile units! I learned a
lot from the first Battle I worked, and it helps for any future full band
setups. For anyone interested in helping out, we also have the added bonus
of STAFF SHIRTS! We'll be making sweet shirts for anyone interested in
helping out. *Please only request one if you plan on being at the event to
help.* If you are going to be there, respond to this with confirmation and
your shirt size. We need this by Friday, so get back to me soon! Thanks
everyone!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR