[Wcpr-members] EVENTS and meeting this week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Oct 17 22:21:23 EDT 2011

Hey gang, this week is a BIG WEEK!

Our meeting this week will *start at 9:25, on the second floor of Howe.* We
are getting our picture taken for the yearbook, so make sure you're looking
sharp and wearing WCPR swag if you have it! We'll move back down to the
station afterward.

*Tomorrow* we have a mobile unit! *EC's Comedy Night* needs a sound system
and simple lights, so *meet in the station at 7:45PM *for that one.

*Wednesday *is *Hall Brawls*, which we'll be DJing for out on Palmer
Lawn. *Meet
in the station at 12:30PM* if you want to help out.

*Thursday, *we are running sound and lights for *SUMAC Presents: The Cloud
Nothings* in Hayden Lounge. It's a live band setup, so we'll need plenty of
hands on deck. The show starts at 7, so we should be *meeting to set up at
5PM.*

*Thursday, Friday, and Saturday*, we are doing sound and lights for *Rocky
Horror Picture Show*. *Meet at 8:30PM* in the station, they will all be
simple setups, and the event is a ton of fun!

I know that's a lot of text, but please read through it, especially if you
have an interest in mobile units.

See you Wednesday at 9:25PM in the second floor of the Howe Center!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR