[Wcpr-members] This week at WCPR!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Oct 26 17:22:23 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, it's another fairly quiet week here at WCPR. We've got our *usual
weekly meeting* at *9:30PM tonight* in the station. No big news this week,
but we've got some good stuff on the horizon!

*Tomorrow (Thursday)* there's a *OGSA Beer & Pizza *event in Bissinger,
which we'll be DJing and doing lights for. Setup for that is at *7PM *in the
station.

Other than that, no events this week! Keep an eye out for the* Battle of the
Bands* on *November 4th*, we'll need plenty of help for that, and it's one
of our most fun events!

See you tonight!

--
Robert May