[Wcpr-members] Pierce Week Starts TOMORROW!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sun Sep 11 13:40:28 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, I hope you're as excited as I am for Pierce Week! We start
tomorrow morning at 7AM! I'll be taking the first shift, so if anyone is up
for breakfast and interested in how things work, come talk to me! We'll be
hard to miss!

*We still need DJs for Monday-Thursday!!! *Here are the times remaining:
Monday: 12PM-2PM, 4PM-7PM
Tuesday: 12PM-7PM
Wednesday: 3PM-6PM, 8PM-9PM, 10PM-Midnight
Thursday: 12PM-6PM, 10PM-Midnight

*Monday* is our biggest priority! Please, if you are interested in
DJing, *email
the board at info at wcpr.org with your availability.* We appreciate all the
help, and I hope we hear from some of last year's DJs that haven't signed up
yet! If you haven't ever DJ'd before, we will be happy to train you, as
early as for Monday afternoon!

*Remember, if you DJ for 5+ hours during the week, you get a free WCPR
shirt! *We'll have more info on those as the week goes on.

Also, just so everyone is aware, the station will be locked out all week. We
did some work over the weekend installing the new board, and we still have
to finish some things up. If you run an after-midnight show and still want
to run it this week, we highly encourage you to sign up for a Pierce Week
slot! If you still want to run your show, email me at gm at wcpr.org.

See you all THIS WEEK IN PIERCE!

--
Robert May