[Wcpr-members] Pierce Week! We need your help!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Sep 12 23:13:11 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, the first day of Live in Pierce Week is done! Pierce had to
kick us off the sound system for the football game, so we finished up early.
Tomorrow will be a full day though, and *we need your help!* There are still
slots available from *noon until 6PM! *I understand many people (including
myself) have that filled with classes, but we are calling out to anyone who
might be interested in running a show! It's easy to do, and for those
already signed up for a few hours, remember that *five or more hours in
Pierce gets you a free shirt!* Check out the attached schedule to see how
many hours you clock in right now, and if there's any time slots you can fit
in.

Here's what's left:
*Tuesday: Noon-6PM*
*Wednesday: 3-6PM, 8-9PM*