[Wcpr-members] Weekly Meeting and Pierce Week Update!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Sep 13 22:47:00 EDT 2011

Hey everyone, just a few things. First of all, we'll be having our
usual *weekly
meeting* at *9:30PM on the second floor of Howe, outside of Pierce*. Since
we're up there for Pierce Week anyway, we'll meet there and those who may
not have seen the Pierce Week setup can have a look and snag some ice cream
(but not by the board!). There will be signs posted on the door of the
station, in case anyone forgets or misses this email.

*Club Fair is tomorrow!* We'll be representing WCPR with the biggest
speakers at the fair, and the best music! If you're interested in helping
out with a fairly easy mobile unit that gets a lot of exposure, come by the
station around *1:30PM* to help set up, or come by the event between *3-5PM*
.

We'll also need help for another easy mobile unit for the *EC Illusionist* on
*Friday*. We're not sure yet when we'll be setting up, but *if you're
interested in helping out with this event or club fair, email info at wcpr.org.
*

Other than that, Pierce Week is going GREAT! The schedule is full, and we've
been getting great reviews. If you want to know more, head up to Pierce and
check it out! (if somehow you haven't seen it already) Let me know if you
have any questions regarding the whole event, and if you're up in Pierce,
come say hello! The station will remain locked out for the rest of the week,
as we finish installing the new board and getting it configured. Let the
eboard know if you have any questions!

See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May