[Wcpr-members] This weeeeeeeek!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Apr 3 20:19:35 EDT 2012

Whew. It's been a busy weekend for WCPR, but the station's cleaned up and
we're back on track! Thanks to everyone who helped out with all the events
last week and over the weekend!

Our *usual weekly meeting *will be tomorrow at *9:30 in the station*.
April's a busy month and we've got plenty of mobile units coming up, so
swing by and hang out!

WCPR also needs your help! *We are looking for a DJ for our big event this
semester: LSD!* On April 13 we'll be filling Babbio atrium up with lights
and sound, and our own fantastic DJ Switz (Stan) will be taking control of
the decks for most of the night, but we need someone else to help! *If
you're a pop/house/trance* *DJ with some skills, send an email saying
you're interested to info at wcpr.org*. We're looking for serious DJs who know
how to work a dance floor, so get in touch if you're up to the task. I know
we have some talent here, let's show the campus what we've got!

That's all for now, come by the meeting for more! See you tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR