[Wcpr-members] LIGHT SHOW AND DANCE THIS FRIDAY!

Dana DeSantis ddesant1 at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 12 12:12:15 EDT 2012

Thanks to those who came to the meeting yesterday!   Just to recap, this
Friday is LSD day!

Light Show and Dance (LSD) is our *BIGGEST* event of the semester!  It’s a
dance party type event where we showcase our badass sound and lighting
system.  Our very own Rob May and Stan Switalski will be mixing LIVE.
Details:

Date:  *This Friday 4/13/12* at the Babbio Center

Time: *3PM (meet at station for set up), 4PM-8PM (Babbio center set up,
pizza for those who help), 8PM-midnight (EVENT!), Midnight (breakdown)*

If you can’t make the 3PM time, feel free to come by the Babbio center *any
time between 4PM and 8PM* to help plug things in.  Believe me, there’s a
lot and we could use all the help we can get.

This is a *great *event to help out with if you *want to get involved with
mobile units*.  It’s a great learning experience. *No experience is
necessary* and we’ll teach you everything.  If setting up is not your
thing, *come support the event*!  Invite your friends, and come out to a
kick ass party that can be seen across the Hudson!

If you have any questions at all please email info at wcpr.org

Thanks guys! We’ll see you there!

Dana DeSantis

Programming Manager