[Wcpr-members] This week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Apr 17 00:19:55 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, I apologize for not getting an email out last week before the
meeting. I'm sure all of you heard about LSD if you couldn't make it, it
was AWESOME and a great success! Thanks to everyone who helped out, and big
ups to Stan for DJing most of the night.

This week we'll have our *usual weekly meeting at 9:30 in the station*.
We've got quite a few events to discuss, and some leftover candy from LSD
to share, so come by!

Our other big event of the semester is coming up *this week!* *Say What?!?
Karaoke *is happening this *Thursday in the Pierce Faculty Club* (pretty
swank, right?) at *8:00PM!* We'll need some help getting our equipment up
there, and we'll need some volunteers to relax on a Thursday night and sing
a little bit. Your reward will be hearing our awesome judges (Prof.
Wharton, Prof. Martini, Capt. Maggi, Prof. Vollkommer) sing and judge your
fellow students! It's a lot of fun, and we've got some good food lined
up. *Setup
is in the station at 6:30PM* if you'd like to help.

Also, *Sunday *is the annual *Accepted Students Club Fair*. I'm sure some
of the freshmen saw us there last year, and we're going to set up some
speakers and pump out some music for fair-goers for the afternoon! Meet at
the station at *noon* on Sunday for that one.

One more, just to get it on your radar: *SUMAC *is putting on a show
next *Saturday
the 28th. *If you're interested in the live sound thing we do, this will be
an awesome event to help out with, and you'll get to munch on some free
Fresh Pomme Frites. It doesn't get much better than that.

That's all, see you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR