[Wcpr-members] Meeting tonight! Pierce Week Shirts!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Dec 5 13:06:01 EST 2012

I apologize for the late notice, but we are having our *regular weekly
meeting at 9:30pm in the station TONIGHT.* Keep in mind some of you still
need to come to a meeting to avoid losing card access... One meeting out of
every four keeps you safe.

Big news: *PIERCE WEEK SHIRTS HAVE ARRIVED!* They're awesome. I'm wearing
one right now, and they're comfortable too. Come to the meeting *tonight *to
pick yours up, or if you didn't DJ during Pierce Week, you can make a small
donation to the station and get one as a thank you gift.

*Events this week:*
-*Friday* we are doing lights for the *ESC Formal* in Bissinger. It is a
formal event, so come in a shirt and tie if you'd like to stay for the
event, but we will definitely need some help for setup where formal wear is
not required. *Setup at 5:30pm* in the station if you're up for it.

That's all for now, see you all tonight!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR