[Wcpr-members] This week, and winding down...

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Dec 11 17:57:05 EST 2012

Hey everybody, so close to done for the semester... I hope everyone is
making it through finals well and keeping afloat. We'll have an almost *normal
meeting this week at 9:30pm in the station.* We'll start out with a brief
usual meeting (our last of the semester), then we're all heading up to
Midnight Breakfast in a group to hang out. Come by, because you'll all be
going to Midnight Breakfast anyway, and our table is always more rowdy and
awesome than all the others.

In terms of events, we've got one left (as of right now) which should be
fun for everyone. *Redshift and Audio Engineering Club* are hosting an *Open
Mic Night *this *Thursday*. The event is at 9pm in Jacobus, but we'll be
setting up around 7:30-8pm. Come by if you want to help set up, or even
better, if you want to set up then play something!

Also, tonight the station is going to be graced by the presence of Avon
Junkies, a kickass ska band that you should all check out. Listen to Ska
Hour at 8pm for the interview and live performance! If you can't listen in,
we'll post it on the website later.

I understand that finals are rough, so if you aren't doing your show the
last couple of weeks of the semester, we're not going to run after you.
Best of luck with finals, everyone!

See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May