[Wcpr-members] This week's meeting! Important info, read on!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Feb 7 17:48:16 EST 2012

Hey everyone, some serious business is headed our way. Come by the *weekly
meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:30PM* in the station. A few things we'll
be discussing:

-Pierce Week wrapup and DJ shirts!

-Nominations for the *upcoming eboard elections*!

-Studio B availability!

-Upcoming *mobile units*!

-Card access!

Come by for the scoop on all this and more. Important stuff is on the
table, please try to be there!

Also, attached is information and an application for a new media
scholarship that our Student Life rep heard about and thought some of you
might be interested in... Check it out, and let me know if you have any
questions!

That's all, see you all tomorrow night!

--
Robert May