[Wcpr-members] Nominations and elections! (Info for anyone who missed the meeting)

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri Feb 10 14:26:04 EST 2012

Hey everyone, we opened up nominations for eboard elections at the meeting
on Wednesday. Here's how nominations and elections work:

Nominations remain open until *next Tuesday* at 11:59PM. Anyone who has
been active with WCPR for two semesters (which can include the current one)
is eligible to run. You cannot be on academic probation or have had an
Honor Board violation, and we recommend you be living on campus or in
Hoboken. To nominate someone (which can include yourself) or to decline
your nomination, just send an email to eboard at wcpr.org. After nominations
close, we send names up to Student Life and they make sure everyone is
eligible. We vote the following week, which will be *February 22*. *Everyone
who is nominated must be at the meeting on February 22nd. *If you have any
conflicts with this, email me at gm at wcpr.org and we'll figure it out. At
the meeting, be prepared to give a short speech about why you want the
position and why you think you're best for it, and be ready for questions
from the general body. Then, we vote! All active members are eligible to
vote, so anyone that hasn't been to a meeting yet this semester has one
more chance to sign a membership form and be eligible. Here's who is
currently nominated for each position:

*General Manager*: Rob May
*Programming Manager*: Dana DeSantis
*Business Manager*: Matt Corrado, Luis Garcia
*Station Engineer*: Duncan Clark, Matt Corrado, Nick Gonzalez
*Publicity Manager*: Nick Bowman, Tatyana Fedorenko, Bradlee Jeffrey, Pat
MacLane, Zach Stephens, Dan Vassallo
*Office Manager*: John Cheatham, Nick Gonzalez, Dan Vassallo, Zach Stephens

*Again, elections will be held two weeks from now - February 22.*

Feel free to nominate anyone including yourself, until Tuesday at midnight!

Just as a heads up, this week we will be meeting on the second floor of
Howe for our annual yearbook picture, then moving down to the station. We'd
really like everyone to come up for the picture, it's always good to have a
big crowd!

Any questions, feel free to email me!

--
Robert May