[Wcpr-members] Last chance to nominate! Also, this week's update!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Feb 13 17:23:57 EST 2012

Hey everyone, two big things you need to know this week... First is that *our
usual meeting will start at 9:30PM this week on the second floor of Howe,
outside Pierce!* We get our picture taken every year for the yearbook, and
our time slot is 9:30PM, so we'll start the meeting there and make our way
down to the station after that.

The other thing is that *nominations will close for this round of eboard
elections tomorrow at 11:59PM.* No nominations will be accepted after that!

If there's anyone you want to nominate for any position, send the board an
email at eboard at wcpr.org to nominate the person or yourself. Here's the
current list:

*General Manager*: Rob May
*Programming Manager*: Dana DeSantis
*Business Manager*: Matt Corrado, Luis Garcia
*Station Engineer*: Duncan Clark, Matt Corrado, Nick Gonzalez
*Publicity Manager*: Nick Bowman, Tatyana Fedorenko, Bradlee Jeffrey, Pat
MacLane, Zach Stephens, Dan Vassallo
*Office Manager*: John Cheatham, Nick Gonzalez, Dan Vassallo, Zach Stephens

Again, nominations close Tuesday night, and we still have a week before
voting. Other than that, the only thing so far this week is the *PACS +
SUMAC Discoteka* on Wednesday, which we're doing lights for. If you want to
help out, *setup is at 7:30PM *in the station.

Let me know if you have any questions or nominations! See you all on
Wednesday *on the second floor of Howe outside of Pierce, at 9:30PM*!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR