[Wcpr-members] Election Results!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Thu Feb 23 15:53:11 EST 2012

Alright, so last night's elections were a resounding success! Unfortunately
we couldn't elect all of the amazing candidates we had, so here are the
results:

General Manager: Rob May
Programming Manager: Dana DeSantis
Business Manager: Matt Corrado
Station Engineer: Nick Gonzalez
Publicity Manager: Pat MacLane
Office Manager: Dan Vassallo

We'll be announcing any changes in appointed positions over the next week,
but these are your executive officers for the upcoming academic year!
Congratulate them if you see them!  Thank you to all who came out to vote,
and all candidates that showed their extreme enthusiasm for the station. We
appreciate everyone's help in the process, and we love you all!

Also, one thing I forgot at the meeting: *This Sunday, we're having a DJ
Clinic at the station at 1PM! *I'll send out additional info tomorrow or
Saturday for those interested, and it's a good opportunity to learn some
new techniques for DJing and hang out with some fellow DJs! We'll have some
refreshments afterward, so come by and learn some new stuff!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR