[Wcpr-members] This weekend!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sat Feb 25 09:55:00 EST 2012

Hey everyone, just a reminder about events this weekend.

*Today* is the big *SUMAC Show in Bissinger*! We'll be meeting at the
station at *4:30PM *to start getting ready. It's a full band setup with
some lights, so we would love some extra hands!

*Tomorrow *is a *DJ Clinic at the station! *At *1PM*, we'll get together,
and a few of us board members will go over some stuff that will benefit you
guys and your shows greatly! If you've wanted to learn more about timing,
show scheduling, advanced equipment use, and other fun stuff to make your
show better, this is where you want to be! We'll also have some
refreshments afterwards, so come hang out!

Any questions can be forwarded to info at wcpr.org. See you tonight and
tomorrow!

--
Robert May