[Wcpr-members] Weekly Meeting Tomorrow!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Feb 28 19:50:14 EST 2012

Hey everyone, we'll have our usual weekly meeting tomorrow at 9:30PM in the
station. A couple of big things:

-*This weekend is the IBS conference! *The Intercollegiate Broadcasting
System Conference will be held this *Friday at noon and Saturday at
9:30AM.* There's
a ton of awesome sessions where you can learn how to run a better show, how
to improve things in the station, and meet some awesome college radio
people and professional radio DJs and station managers! It's a lot of fun,
and a great opportunity to meet new and interesting radio people (we're not
alone!).

-*Next Sunday (March 4) at 1PM* we'll be having a *mobile unit clinic*!
This is a perfect opportunity for those who have always had questions or
reservations about mobile units, or those who have always been interested
but not been around for any, to get some experience! We'll be setting up a
few sound and light systems, then breaking them down so everyone can learn
all that goes into a mobile event. Come by if you're interested! We'll have
some pizza for those who show up and join in the fun.

No mobile units left until after spring break, so stay tuned once we get
back! See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR