[Wcpr-members] Back in action!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Jan 16 22:52:45 EST 2012

Hey everyone! We're back in business! Classes start tomorrow, and our first
*weekly meeting will be this Wednesday, January 18 at 9:30PM.* Meet down in
the station to *get a time slot *for your show,* sign up* for a new show,
and enjoy the usual revelry of WCPR meetings.

We also have a *mobile unit on Wednesday!* We're DJing the Reslife Winter
Carnival, so if you're interested in helping out, we'll be sending out
another email with the setup time on Wednesday. It should be a fun event,
and we'll need a few hands since the meeting's happening at the same time.

Also, *WCPR LIVE IN PIERCE WEEK* is quickly approaching! T-minus two weeks!
We start broadcasting live at 7AM on Monday, January 30, so if you're
interested in DJing or helping, come by the meeting for more information!
If you already have an idea of when you want to DJ, fill out the form at
http://www.wcpr.org/signup and let us know when you're available. Remember,
same as last year, DJ for 5 or more hours and you'll get a *free WCPR shirt!
*

That's all for now... See you all Wednesday!

--
Robert May
The Abominable Snowman, WCPR