[Wcpr-members] meeting and show forms

Dana DeSantis ddesant1 at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:05:56 EST 2012

Hi all,

Your friendly neighborhood programming manager here to remind you of our
first meeting of the semester tonight!  We've got lots of fun stuff to talk
about (mobile units, pierce week, new blocks, new DJ and mobile unit
clinics and more!) so stop on by at 9:30PM.
**
Also, a quick reminder,*you must fill out a new show form every
semester. * Time
slots are filled on a *first come first serve basis*.  If you can't make
the meeting or have any questions please feel free to email me at
programming at wcpr.org.

Later alligators,

Dana DeSantis
 Programming Manager