[Wcpr-members] Weekly Meeting, and awesome news for Echo Movement fans!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Mar 5 22:14:39 EST 2012

Hey everyone, first things first we'll have our *usual weekly meeting at
9:30PM Wednesday night in the station*. No mobile units this week, so just
usual business.

*One important note: NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN STUDIO A! *I REALLY don't
want to have to tell you guys this again. Apparently, someone left food and
drink remnants in Studio A, and there was food contact with the console...
It's not funny anymore. All food and drink MUST be kept in the lounge, and
if any eboard members catch you with food in the studio, there will be
consequences.

That aside, BIG NEWS! As I'm sure some of you have heard, the New Jersey
reggae/ska/rock group *ECHO MOVEMENT* is in town at Maxwell's this Friday,
and they want to come on air for an interview and to give away a pair of
tickets to the show on Friday night! *If you are interested in helping with
the interview, send me an email.* It looks like Audiosmith is on at 5PM
when they will be by, so if you want to come by for their show or have a
part in the interview and giveaway, let me know via email and we'll work it
out. We'll talk more about it on Wednesday.

That's all, see you Wednesday!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR