[Wcpr-members] Back to business!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Mar 19 23:44:11 EDT 2012

Hey! So break's over (sad face) but we return to our normal schedule of
shows (happy face)!! I hope everyone had a good break, we've got some good
news for you to dull the pain of being back....

*Pierce Week shirts are in!!* If you were a Pierce Week DJ, your shirt is
on us and is down in the station ready to be picked up at* the usual weekly
meeting on Wednesday night at 9:30PM*.

*Events next week! *Next week we've got quite a bit going on... Next
Thursday and Friday we have two events each night, so keep an eye out for
emails if you want to help out!

There will be another *Mobile Unit Clinic* *this Sunday the 25th*, so if
you missed the last one, come by! It's a great chance to learn our gear and
get less nervous about doing events (we've all been there, myself
included... this will help!).

*Scholarships!* The NJ Broadcasters have a scholarship application up on
DuckSync here: https://orgsync.com/41943/files/215010/download . Juniors
can also check out this one from Stevens:
https://orgsync.com/41943/files/214396/download . See if you're eligible
for any!

That's all, see you Wednesday!

--