[Wcpr-members] This week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Mar 27 13:17:19 EDT 2012

Alright everyone, this week is full of good stuff! Here goes:

*The meeting this week will be extra fun!* We'll be having snacks, drinks,
and hanging out watching Blues Brothers. *Our meeting will be in Babbio 321
this week!* There will be reminders at the station (I'll probably forget)
but you all should come by and hang out!

We also have some mobile units:
-Thursday: DJing for the *Smiletrain Volleyball Game *sets up at 5PM,
lights for the *Trevor Project Dance* set up at 5PM as well, and sound
for *Night
on a Stoop *sets up at 5:30PM.
-Friday: We set up lights for the *Saudi Day* event at 1PM.

Send an email to eboard at wcpr.org if you have any questions and are
interested in helping out, or come by the meeting!

Again: *meeting in Babbio 321 at 9:30PM for snacks, candy, drinks, and
Blues Brothers!* See you all then!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR