[Wcpr-members] Last (official) meeting this week!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue May 1 18:15:05 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, it's been a crazy week here at WCPR.... Our *last *(official)
*meeting* of the semester is *tomorrow night!* 9:30 in the station, usual
stuff... Plus, we will be serving refreshments at tomorrow's meeting. Pizza
and soda will be served immediately following the meeting! We've got a lot
to go over, so please make it to this one if you can!

We also have *two mobile units on Wednesday! *At *11:00am* we'll be meeting
in the station to set up for the *EC Lobsterfest!* You definitely want to
help out with this one... We'll get first dibs on the lobster since we'll
be there first. Does it get any better?

Then, that evening, we set up for *RedShift's Open Mic Night* at *7:30pm*.
This one is a lot of fun, and they've got free milkshakes and a chocolate
fountain, which is pretty kickass. Come help out, and all the
musical/poetical/lyrical/performical ones of us should
play/read/read/perform! The event will be going on during the meeting, so
before and after the meeting you'll probably see some of us up there
enjoying it.

I hope everyone's finals are going well, keep up the good work! See you all
tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR