[Wcpr-members] Congratulations Graduates!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri May 25 17:31:16 EDT 2012

Hey everyone! I would like to take a moment to congratulate and thank all
our graduating members! We at WCPR greatly appreciate your service and the
quality time we've been able to spend with you over the years. Best of luck
in your future endeavors, and we hope your experience at WCPR has better
prepared you to hack together audio systems and DJ barbecues like bosses!
If any members around for the summer see your graduating comrades, make
sure to congratulate them!

We ask that you join the WCPR alumni mailing list, and we'll be in touch
about the annual alumni day and everything happening at the station.

Best of luck, and thank you again!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR