[Wcpr-members] Open Mic Tonight!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sat Nov 3 11:22:50 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, I hope you've all been doing well through the storm.
Everything at the station is safe, and those of us on campus are trying to
put together some events to keep everyone going.

So, TONIGHT in Debaun, we are putting on an open mic! SDS and Off Center
are co-hosting with us, and we're looking for any and all musical or poetic
talents that are left on campus to perform. I know not many of you are
around, but if you are or if you know people who would like to play music
or read poetry, pass this along!

It starts at 8pm tonight (Saturday) and we accept walk ins, but if you plan
on performing please sign up via the form on DuckSync under the "Storm
Programming" page.

Even if you don't play music or read poetry, come by and have some fun!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR