[Wcpr-members] Post-Sandy Update!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Mon Nov 5 16:53:27 EST 2012

Hey everyone, it's been an INSANE week. I hope everybody made it through
the storm with minimal losses.

I'm happy to report that the station is back online, fully powered up with
no losses or damage from the storm. Everyone who is back on campus is
invited to resume their shows, and the lockout is lifted.

Our weekly meetings will resume Wednesday at 9:30pm in the station, as
usual.

We have no events (so far) this week, but as people start rescheduling
things that were supposed to happen last week, things might come up. We'll
reach out to everyone when we need help.

Our Battle of the Bands with Theta Phi Alpha was postponed, and as soon as
it is rescheduled we will let everyone know the date. We'll still need
plenty of help, so be on the lookout!

I wish you all the best of luck rebuilding if necessary, and returning to
normal. Let me or the board know if you have any questions, comments, or
concerns as always.

See you all on Wednesday!

--
Robert May