[Wcpr-members] This week in WCPR!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Nov 14 00:36:29 EST 2012

Hey all y'alls, it's been a quiet week, but things are about to get crazy!
First of all, our *usual weekly meeting will be Wednesday at 9:30pm in the
station*.

This will be an important meeting for some, because next week after the
meeting we'll be checking our attendance records and seeing who has been
making the meetings, as you all know *we require one meeting per month*.
For those who haven't been to one of the last four (not counting the
snowstorm or hurricane-affected meetings), we'll be revoking card
access. If we do end up taking card access away, we will notify you and you
can easily get it back by attending the next WCPR meeting. We do this only
because we like to keep in touch with our DJs and announce any changes,
events, or station happenings to you as they come up, and we like to hear
your feedback on how we're doing managing the station. *If making meetings
is a problem* due to another event or conflict, let me know and we'll work
something out.

Events this week! We've got, erm, a few.
*Thursday: Torch Trevor Project Dance! *We're doing lights and sound for
this one, it's always a good time. Setup at 7:30pm in the station.
*Friday TRIPLE THREAT!*
*-Diwali! *A bunch of lights for the IUA celebration. Setup at 6pm in the
station.
*-Rocky Horror:* We give them a few lights and a PA to make the performance
extra crazy. Setup at 7pm in the station.
*-Upright Citizen's Brigade:* Just a few lights for the comedy troupe.
Setup at 8pm in the station.
*Saturday: Rocky Horror Night Two!* Same thing as on Friday, if you plan on
coming to the show, consider lending a hand!

In other news, *WCPR has always been and will always be an assassins safe
zone.* These games happen sometimes with organizations or events on campus,
and due to the expensive equipment in the station and our general
looking-out-for-everyone's-well-being, we declare WCPR safe from all water
guns, nerf darts, or whatever else you shoot at each other.

It's a long one, but we had a lot to go over post-hurricane. See you all at
the meeting!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR