[Wcpr-members] Meeting tomorrow, and some events!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Nov 27 23:37:39 EST 2012

Hey everybody, I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving vacations! We're
back in business here, and our *usual weekly meeting will be tomorrow
(Wednesday) at 9:30 in the station*.

*Quick note*: after tomorrow night's meeting, some of you may get emails
about card access. *Remember*, you must attend one meeting per month to
retain card access.

We've got some events coming up...
*Friday November 30 *- LUL Noche Dorada - Just lights for this one, not too
tough. Setup at 4pm.
*Also Friday *- Iranian Yalda Night - we're doing sound for a traditional
Iranian band, which should be a learning experience for everyone and a lot
of fun! Setup at 5pm, which should be when we're done setting up the other
event.

Keep an eye out for a few more though, we might have some events popping up
as people rush to run them before the semester ends.

Thanks everyone, see you all tomorrow!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR

P.S. Pierce Week shirts are on the horizon...