[Wcpr-members] Meeting and PICTURES tomorrow!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Oct 23 22:32:35 EDT 2012

Alright everyone, so tomorrow is our *usual weekly meeting at 9:30pm in the
station*. *After the meeting*, we'll be heading up to the Howe center for
our *organization yearbook picture!* Our picture time is 9:50, so if you
can't quite make the meeting but you think you can make the picture, feel
free to come by the second floor of Howe outside of Pierce. If you have it,
be sure to wear some WCPR swag...

No events (yet) this week for us, but keep the following on your calendar,
because we'll need a bunch of help!
*Thursday November 1 - EC Comedy Night*! Basic sound and lights, easy
setup. *Station at 8pm* if you want to help.
*Also Thursday November 1 - Torch Dance Party!* Advanced lights, basic DJ
sound system in Babbio Atrium. For those of you we've seen at recent mobile
units, this one will be a fun one to help out with!
*Saturday November 3 - WCPR/Theta Phi Alpha Battle of the Bands!* This is
one of my favorite events of the semester. We run the whole thing, lights
and full band sound... Six bands will be showcasing their skills, so come
by and help out! Tentatively we'll be meeting at the *station at 4pm* for
setup. Bring some earplugs...

Just a reminder that you MUST attend one meeting per month to retain card
access and keep running your show... Also, sign in when you do your show!
We need to make sure you're still around and doing your show, so keep track
of it!

That's all for now. See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR