[Wcpr-members] WCPR Storm Prep

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sun Oct 28 16:43:29 EDT 2012

Hey all, as you've heard, a huge storm is approaching the area, and is
likely to do some serious damage. In preparation, *WCPR is under lockdown
effective immediately. This includes the studios and the lounge.* We are
cancelling all shows until 12pm Tuesday.
*
*
*Please do not try and come to the station. Be safe and stay out of the
storm.* Everything here is as prepared as possible for the storm, so damage
to WCPR assets should be minimal if any exists at all, and shows should be
able to resume as early as Tuesday.

We encourage everyone to follow all directions of Residence Life staff and
Campus Police on being prepared for the storm, and we will keep you all
updated on the status of WCPR throughout.

Stay safe everyone!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR