[Wcpr-members] Pierce Week, the meeting, and events!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Sep 18 21:21:12 EDT 2012

Hey everyone, huge week for us! As you've all seen and heard, we're
broadcasting *Live from Pierce* all this week! To those who signed up for
time slots: THANK YOU! You have made the event awesome for the fourth time
in a row... To those who didn't, there's still time! A few hours remain
tomorrow and Thursday, so get in touch with Dana (programming at wcpr.org) and
see if any fit your schedule. Reception has been awesome aside from a few
technical difficulties, and hopefully we'll get some more new people at the
meeting tomorrow, so be ready!

Speaking of, the usual weekly meeting will be *tomorrow at 9:30pm in the
station,* same as always! Whoever is up in Pierce rockin the house is
exempt, of course, and you're all encouraged to go cheer them on after the
meeting. To everyone else: come by if you need card access, show forms,
membership forms, or training on the equipment!

Pierce Week isn't all that we're up to this week though... Events!
*Tomorrow *we have *two events!* They also happen at the same time, which
is where you guys come in... Reslife is hosting the annual *Greek super
smoker *on Palmer Lawn, and we'll be bringing out some speakers to DJ that
one. The event is 7-9pm, so *setup is at 6pm in the station*.
Also, we're DJing *Davis Hall S'mores Night* out on Davis Lawn. This event
is also 7-9pm, so same as the other: *setup at 6pm in the station. *We'll
get everyone together, haul equipment down and have some s'mores...

Both events are great introductions to mobile units for all of the new
guys, so come by and check out what we do if you're interested!

As always, any questions can be sent my way... I hope to see everyone
tomorrow! Keep up the good work in Pierce!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR