[Wcpr-members] Thanks for an awesome Pierce Week! Also...

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Wed Sep 26 00:38:16 EDT 2012

Hey ladies and gents, I want to start this email by saying *THANK YOU for
another AWESOME Pierce Week!* We all had a blast blasting music to Pierce's
ears, and we gave away some fun prizes...

Good news for all who DJ'd: *Everyone who DJ'd Pierce Week gets a shirt! *I
feel like Oprah. You guys and gals did such an awesome job and picked up a
lot of slack, so we want to reward you all for it. This brings me to my
next point....

We need a shirt design! We've already had a few submissions, and we have
some left over from last year... If you have any cool ideas for a WCPR
shirt, email info at wcpr.org with a sketch or whatever you may have.
We'll *review
designs tomorrow*, and *vote next week*.

Speaking of tomorrow.... *Usual weekly meeting, 9:30pm in the station!* We'll
be discussing some upcoming events, new stuff coming to the station, and
that elusive card access thing.... Come by if you need *show forms, show
training, *or have any other questions. Keep in mind that all DJs are
required to attend one meeting per month to retain card access.

Events this week:
*Friday night: *We're doing sound for the *EC Mind Reader.* He'll be
performing in Jacobus, so it will be an easy setup for us. Event is at 9pm,
so *meet at 8pm in the station to set up.*
*Saturday night: *Big night for us! *SUMAC Presents: Adventures and Ages!* Full
band setup, Hayden Lounge, loads of fun. *Setup at 5pm in the station*.
Great way to get your feet wet in live sound.

Feel free to email me or info@ with any questions about events.

See you all tomorrow!

--
Robert May