[Wcpr-Members] Hope for Haiyan Event Reminder

WCPR Business Manager business at wcpr.org
Fri Dec 6 09:20:05 EST 2013

Hey Everyone,

I hope your last week of classes is going well!  I just wanted to remind
you about the event being held tomorrow in Bissinger to benefit the victims
of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.  We will be providing sound and
lighting for the event and we could use all the hands we can get!  It
starts at 7 PM and we will be meeting at the station between 4 and 4:30 PM
to bring all the equipment up to Bissinger.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!  If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks,

Greg Kaminski