[Wcpr-Members] Reminder: DJing for the Welcome Back Mix!

WCPR Publicity Manager publicity at wcpr.org
Fri Dec 6 14:53:59 EST 2013

Hi all,

I hope your last day of classes is going well! Remember, WCPR will be
having a *Welcome Back Mix* for the first week back in the spring semester
on January 17th, and we would love to see you DJ a set! If you are
interested, email publicity at wcpr.org for "try-outs" on Saturday around
noon. If you can't make Saturday, let us know anyway and we'll work
something out. If you're not sure, email us anyway; we want to showcase the
talent of our WCPR members!

If you are interested in helping out with the event in some other way,
please email publicity at wcpr.org.

Sincerely,
Tatyana
WCPR Publicity Manager