[Wcpr-members] Mobile Unit Clinic/Show Today!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Sun Feb 10 16:15:16 EST 2013

Hey everyone, sorry for the short notice, but if you're around and have had
any interest in mobile units or live sound, *come by the station at 5pm* for
a *mobile unit clinic *as we set up for a few bands that are playing in
Jacobus! There won't be too much heavy lifting involved, and it's a great
chance to learn our rig and a few tips and tricks for live sound. The show
will probably be going until around 9:30, so feel free to come by any time
and we'll bring you up to speed and show you what's going on.

I hope to see some of you there!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR