[Wcpr-members] This week...

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Feb 12 15:35:32 EST 2013

Hey everyone, I hope everyone's dug out of the snow by now and back in the
swing of things. We'll have our *usual weekly meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)
at 9:30pm*, as always.

Few things this week:
-*TOMORROW* *evening*, *Torch* is running an event called *Spreading the
Love* and they need a DJ while people make Valentine's cards and prepare
for the big day. (Procrastinators, this would be a good way to get things
done before Thursday!) *Come by around 6pm* if you'd like to help.
-*Thursday, *if anyone's free or need to find a place to bring someone on a
date... We're doing sound and lights for *IGSA's Mela Event *and we could
use a hand. *Come by the station around 6pm* if you're interested in
helping out.
-*Keep recording those shows! *If you need help getting started or if
you're having issues with the recorder, come by the meeting.
-If anyone has any comments (positive or negative) about the recent shift
in equipment in Studio A, feel free to bring them up at the meeting or
email any of the eboard directly. I forgot to email about this before, but
essentially we wanted to get the turntables to a spot you could speak on
air and control them, and work with the board without having eyes in the
back of your head. Let us know what you think!

Finally, *LSD* is approaching FAST! Clear your calendars for *March 1* and
find a hot date... Remember to *find WCPR on Facebook and OrgSync* and
check "attending" for the event, then invite some people! It's going to be
awesome, we're finishing up all the planning and it's going to be amazing.

As always, questions, comments, concerns, feel free to send an email to me
or eboard at wcpr.org. See you all tomorrow night!

--
Robert May
Tiger Wrestling Manager, WCPR