[Wcpr-members] Battle of the Bands!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Fri Feb 22 12:22:41 EST 2013

Hey everyone, just a call up for help for *WCPR/Theta Phi Alpha's Battle of
the Bands! *The battle begins *tomorrow, February 23 at 7pm*. Come watch
Verbatim, Phi Slamma Jamma, Social Ineptitude, and Goonz De Maroon face
off! Last year's winners Skythief will be doing an exhibition set along
with Thank You Scientist.

We will need help setting up though, and if you're interested in learning
about live sound and lighting, this is the gig for you. *For those
interested in helping, come by the station at 4pm. *We'll take the help any
time though, and if you come for the event we'll make sure you get your
hands dirty working with our gear.

There's also a rumor going around about a limited number of staff shirts,
first come first served... and who doesn't love staff shirts?

Even if you can't come help out, tell people about it and come out for the
event! It's one of my favorite events on campus all year, and it's sure to
kick ass. See you tomorrow night!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR