[Wcpr-members] Fwd: NBCUniversal Information Session Today!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Thu Feb 21 13:06:50 EST 2013

Hey everyone, for those of you interested in going into the
media/entertainment fields for a career, look no further than NBC... I'm
currently an intern and I'd highly recommend it for those of you looking
for hands-on experience in broadcast media. Many different fields are
available, so check out this info session if you're interested!
--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR