[Wcpr-members] Welcome back!

Robert May gm at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 15 22:10:59 EST 2013

Hey everyone, welcome back to an exciting spring semester here at good ol'
Stevens Institute. I hope everyone had a relaxing break and got to go
somewhere nice and warm, or somewhere colder if that's your thing.

We resume *weekly meetings* *every Wednesday (including tomorrow!) at
9:30pm in the station*. Same place, same time. *Everyone will need to fill
out a new membership form and show form*, so even if you had a time slot
last semester, you can't run a show until you come by and get it on the
schedule.
*
*
*Shows - *Dana will send out more info on this subject soon, but
essentially, if you had an active show last semester, you can choose to
retain your time slot this semester. If you need a new slot because of
schedule changes, come by the meeting tomorrow and we'll start getting a
schedule put together. Email programming at wcpr.org with any questions, or
just come to the meeting!

*Mobile Units - *None yet, but we've got big things to announce about our
events coming up, so come by the meeting and get the exclusive before
everyone else...

That's all for now folks, pretty light start to the semester. Hopefully we
can get some good energy going to kick off 2013's radio shows! I hope to
see you all at the meeting tomorrow!

--
Robert May
General Manager, WCPR