[Wcpr-members] Important information for WCPR DJ's

Dana DeSantis programming at wcpr.org
Wed Jan 16 14:27:57 EST 2013

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Winter break!  Just a few reminders before we
get back into things:

*Welcome back returning DJ's!  If you had a show last semester, and want to
keep your spot, please let me know by next Tuesday 1/22 at the latest!  *You
can stop by the meeting tonight and let me know, or send me an email.
 After 1/22 the schedule will reset and all previous spots become available
on a first come first serve basis.

*For all new DJs: Show forms are available for the Spring semester now! *Spots
are available on a first come first serve basis so get them while they're
hot!  Just stop by the meeting tonight at 9:30PM basement of Jacobus lounge
to fill one out.  The new schedule takes effect 1/23.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks, and again welcome back!

Dana DeSantis
Programming Manager
WCPR