[Wcpr-members] Last call for guaranteed show renewal!

Dana DeSantis programming at wcpr.org
Tue Jan 22 17:15:31 EST 2013

Hi All,

Just another friendly reminder that today is the *last day* to renew your
show's timeslot from last semester.  If you would like to keep said
timeslot please send me an email immediately and fill out a show form as
soon as possible.  If no one is in the office, you can slide it under the
eboard door.

Additionally, show forms for new shows are available now outside of the
office!  Just a reminder that all new show slots are available on a first
come first serve basis.  Again, you can slide them under eboard door if no
one is in the station.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Dana DeSantis
Programming Manager
WCPR
programming at wcpr.org